This is a family-friendly forum. As such, no obscene or abusive posts, or posts containing graphic imagery, will be permitted here.
In order to promote a healthy and positive experience here for our forum members and in order to achieve the objective of promoting the preservation and restoration of the Constitution of the United States in a safe and lawful manner, the moderators have standing instructions to edit and/or delete any and all posts that violate the rules.
Any member who violates these rules will be admonished, edited or banned, depending on the severity of the infraction. Therefore, before you decide to participate here, please know the rules and understand the purpose of this forum. This list of rules is not all-inclusive, but should give you a very good idea of what we mean here:
- While not required, it is strongly suggested to use your real name as your user name.
- No pornography is allowed here in any form. Any member posting pornography or links to pornography will be banned.
- No advertisements are allowed for pharmaceutical products, financial products, or any other products. The only exceptions are those posts in the Classifieds section that relate to the categories found in that section. Spammers are not allowed and will be banned.
- No posts that incite unlawful violence or advocate the violent overthrow of the government are allowed. Anyone posting such will be banned.
- No posts that use abusive or vulgar language, particularly personal attacks on members of this forum, are allowed. We can and certainly do disagree on issues, but it is expected that we can do so in a civil manner. Using special character substitution to try to bypass the word filter is not permitted.
- No posts that contain excessive numbers of photos are allowed. Be mindful of the fact that some members of this forum do not have high-speed Internet access. Also, it is common courtesy to limit the width of photos to no more than 640 pixels. If you don't know how to do that, then you can ask.
- No posts that contain links to other web sites that violate these rules are allowed.
- When you post a link to a web page, please keep the visible links short so that they do not cause excessive horizontal scrolling. Use the "[/color]" BBCode to make the display of ... e Yourself section within one week of signing up. That is seven (7) days. Failure to do so within that time-frame may result in the new registration being removed. There are two reasons for this. First, we want to protect the quality of our forum by filtering out spammer registrations. Second, it is only common courtesy to introduce yourself when joining a group. Besides, we want to have the opportunity to welcome you to our community and to get to know you. If you are reading this because you are registering as a new user, your authorization code is (without the quotes) "only1week" which is of course a reference to this particular rule. Please make your introduction post your first posting to this forum.
If you give it a moment's consideration, you will see that these rules are all about being considerate of others. Please abide by them. If you register here as a member of this forum with the intent to learn more about the right to keep and bear arms, or have experience and knowledge of your own to share in order to promote the objectives of this forum, then you are very welcome to stay and be a part of our community. If not, then please go elsewhere.
These rules are subject to change and refinement as members make good suggestions.
Thank you all for your cooperation.